How can colour analysis help me?
Colour and Style Coaching, what is it and why do I need it?
Colour doesn’t just impact on how you look, it impacts on how you feel. Discover your best colours, they’ll make you look and feel healthy, vibrant and beautiful. You’re eyes will look bright, clear and fabulous, making everyone look at you rather than your outfit or your figure.
- have a wardrobe/closet full of clothes and nothing to wear?
- spend hours agonizing over wardrobe choices for family occasions or work events and still feel dowdy and unattractive?
- always wear black for work because it’s professional, powerful, you’ve been told it goes with everything and you don’t have think about it?
- feel tired, washed out or look unwell?
- wear grey to match your changing hair and find yourself disappearing into the background?
- Would you like to look healthy, vibrant and attractive?
Our colour analysis consultation is for you!
Short of cash
After a Transform My Style colour consult you won’t waste a penny on unworn clothes, wardrobe disasters or impulse buys.
You’ll save more than the price of your consultation. Guaranteed.
Or, if you prefer to try a DIY options and discover your own best colours? We offer a kit to help you through the process.
Feeling dowdy or dated?
Every woman (or man) deserves to feel attractive, know their unique style and look healthy, vibrant and youthful.
Stuck in a rut? Embrace who you really are and show your true beauty to the world. You’ll feel happier, discover your best colours and develop a style unique to you. You’re never too old to enjoy being told you’re beautiful (or handsome)
Say goodbye to agonizing over what to wear
Say hello to ‘grab and go’ outfits which will always look great together.
Learn to shop faster, buy with confidence and love how you look
I’ll do it when I lose weight
You deserve to look and feel amazing every day. You’ll wonder why you ever worried about your weight. We’ll help you combine your outfits to make the most of your body shape/size and draw the eye up to your face. They’ll see your eyes and notice you first.